Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Birthday Party Ideas

My little one is going to turn two in about a month. Coming up with a theme of the party is my dilemma right now. She is interested in a lot of things right now so I really could go a lot of different ways this year. Last year I narrowed it down to two ideas and she picked kitties, or what she called kikis. I had a lot of fun with the theme. There will be a post of it to give you ideas if you are interested in the theme.The party was made from things you probably have at home, so you could do the theme pretty cheap! Lots of little things to prepare but it was a blast! I found this website today that has a huge list of ideas so if you are having a block, like me, check it out it may help a little. The site has ideas and people posted personal parties on how they did the theme. To keep the budget low, try to find way to make it yourself or similar. If you must buy things, check out discount stores and dollar stores.
http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/party_ideas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment