Friday, November 18, 2011

How to paint your house for cheap!

I got the green paint for this project from Glidden for free. The wall color is a bunch of miss tints that I mixed in a 5 gallon bucket 
I go to the local paint stores to check out miss tints. Recently, I mixed some whites and creams to make a color I love, its a tanish cream. Of course there is a down side to miss tints, you cant mix the same again, and they are premade. I however got super lucky and I got 7 gallons of high quality (usually $50 a gallon) for nothing. For projects this is a great way to go! Try looking at miss tints the next time you want to paint! There may just be an already mixed color you love! If you need more paint try mixing a couple similar colors to make more or add a white to stretch and lighten the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment