Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Have a Smores Birthday!

Since I had my birthday not too long ago, I thought I would share how I spent it. Super cheap idea you could expand for a kids birthday or just for a social. My birthday was a very small gathering but I thought I would still have some fun with it. I honestly just bought some big marshmallows and chocolate bars at the store, Styrofoam cups and plates from the dollars store. We have a wood burning fireplace so this made it kinda fun to roast the mellos in. Other ideas use the stove, fire pit, or mini BBQ. Anything you use be careful, it is not fun if you get burned! Take wire hangers and use those to roast the mellows. I had a variety of different ways to do the smores. The original Graham crackers and chocolate. I had a little fun by making cookies and brownies to put on either side of the marshmallow. There was also a variety of hot drinks... herbal teas, different flavor hot cocos, and apple cider.

Other ideas for the Smores:



No comments:

Post a Comment